12,000 square feet of fitness
Revolution Racquet and Fitness Club offers the area's greatest range of fitness options under a single roof.
Located on the top floor of the historic Mace building in downtown Bennington, the gym makes full use of the loft-like spaces in the converted mill. With 20+-foot-high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows, each room enjoys plenty of natural light and ventilation.
- Two group fitness studios
- One racquetball court
- Cross training room-pull up bars, kettle bells, plyo boxes, battle rope, TRX
- Spinning studio
- Yoga for all levels of experience
- Fully equipped weight room-free weights and universal machines
- Full cardio suite-treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, steppers, rowers
- More than 25 classes per week
- Batting cage-pitchers mound, batting mat, batting tee, pitching net
- Personal training
- Locker rooms and showers